For those wanting a delicious and guilt-free snack then look no further than this Kale Chip recipe.
Being someone who does a lot of doTERRA workshops each month, I find I can easily end up consuming endless cheese platters and an abundance of chocolate – just because it’s dark doesn’t mean it’s good for me despite what I tell myself!! These two things are my absolute vices, but when I’m doing workshops so frequently it’s just not viable to continue indulging myself on these items that are supposed to be treat type food – not a staple item!
Cue the Kale Chip!
This recipe is so simple and can be whipped up super quickly. Kids love these chips and the great part is that you know exactly what’s in them!
Have a read below for how I like to make mine.
KALE CHIP RECIPE
- Bunch of Kale
- Himalayan Pink Rock Salt
- Natural Veggie Salt (optional)
- doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 175’C.
- Pull kale leaves away from the tough stem and break up into bite-sized pieces.
- Wash kale thoroughly and place into large mixing bowl.
- Coat leaves with Olive Oil and Lemon Oil (be careful not to overdo the Lemon, doTERRA essential oils are quite potent and it’s easy to add too much. I would usually do 3-4 drops for a medium-large sized mixing bowl). Toss the leaves to ensure each leaf is coated with the olive and lemon oil.
- Add to a baking tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle salt(s) onto leaves and place into the oven.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until leaves are slightly browned. Watch them carefully!
- Remove from oven and tray. Enjoy! x
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.