So often I get surprised remarks, ‘You can cook with these too?” and the answer is YES! A big yes. In fact, I now barely buy herbs and spices as I can substitute a lot of these things with my handy box of oils.
To make things even easier for us, doTERRA has just released their latest Wellness Box featuring oils all themed around cooking! YAY!
To see what’s in doTERRA’s latest wellness box, have a watch of my unboxing video below.
As part of this wellness box, doTERRA provides you with a brochure full of recipes to get you started. Here’s a sneak peek of one of them below.
Get creative with your oils in the kitchen and don’t forget to tag us in your socials online using the hashtag #GGInTheKitchen.
Herbed Baked Potatoes
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and halved/quartered
- 1/4 cup of ghee, melted or Olive Oil
- 2 drops Basil Essential Oil
- 1 drop Rosemary Essential Oil
- 1 drop Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Preheat oven to 200C and line an oven-proof dish with baking paper.
- In a small bowl combine ghee/oil and essential oils.
- In a large bowl, coat the potatoes in the oil mixture and season with Himalayan rock salt. Spread potatoes evenly on the prepared dish. Bake approximately 1 hour, this will depend on the size of potatoes. Turn potatoes every 15 minutes for even browning.
To order your wellness box simply jump into your doTERRA account here http://www.mydoterra.com and pop the latest wellness box onto your Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) order or click below to open your own account and get your natural solutions on your doorstep in 3-4 business days!