2020 Vision – Online e-Course
Welcome! I am so excited to have you here with us.
My name’s Kelly and I’m a Certified Health Coach and Wellness Advocate. I work with women across the world to support them as they work towards living the best version of themselves. From support with emotional eating, developing self-care practices, teaching how to cook with fresh and healthy ingredients to cleaning with natural products, I am here to support you in whatever your mission is!
This amazing 4 part course is designed to help you get clear on your personal mission statement, values and beliefs and will help you to cultivate a life in alignment with these. We will talk through nutrition, self-care and fostering positive relationships. This is one not to miss as we move into the new year 2020.
- Unpack your ‘why’ and identify your core values and beliefs
- Develop your own personal mission statement to use as you navigate life
- Learn simple and practical self-care strategies and ways to implement them
- Understand the value of Nutrition, Sleep and Exercise and how we can improve each of these areas no matter what level we’re currently at
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with those in our close circles
When: 4 x 60 minute Sunday Evenings sessions throughout November 2019 – 8 – 9 pm (AEDT – Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time) – for time conversions you can use this converter – https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
Where: Online Course – You will be provided with a Zoom link to tune into our sessions (these will also be recorded for you to watch at a later date)
Cost: $79 ($20 per session) + you will receive a digital workbook/ebook jam-packed with information, journal prompts, recipes and more. (plus Eventbrite fee)
Click below to register and don’t forget to add these dates to your calendar! We can’t wait to see you there!
Get in touch on 0422 908 256 or at kellypdemartin [at] gmail.com for more info or keep an eye in your inbox.